Welcome to a Kryptos fan site. You won’t find exhaustive compilations of Kryptos related news or factoids (although I’ve got links to those!) but you will find the rambling efforts of someone trying to find their way to the solution of K4 and beyond to the solution of Kryptos as a whole. Thanks for stopping by!
You’ve got several options to get started:
- The blog chronicling my efforts to solve the mysteries of Kryptos, specifically the fourth part of the Copperplate ciphertext.
- My personal speculations and solution attempts.
- Other interested parties online content.
- Kryptos and Kryptos-related Contests
- You can even follow my efforts to file Kryptos FOIA requests
- Or you could follow every link in the sitemap. I’m not twisting your arm or anything…
Over the course of the past couple years I have to a greater or lesser extent advanced some of my knowledge of cryptology. At this point I haven’t done an exhaustive effort to correct any previous misconceptions. My hope is that anyone reading my efforts will find it understandable that I knew next to nothing about ciphers when I started and have slowly accumulated knowledge. Sometimes, both then and now, I will get things wrong.